Uproot Limiting Beliefs to Discover Your True Potential
If you’re running a self-help marathon but not seeing lasting changes, it’s time to get to the root of it all and discover what’s holding you back. The secret to having more is revealed in your SEEDS – your belief systems. Join our complimentary workshop and begin to uproot negative belief systems – and be unstoppable in 2021!
UPROOTING LIMITING BELIEFS
Created by experts with more than 15 years of experience in personal growth and leadership, this is a chance for you to peel back layers to get in touch with your subconscious self. This shift in perspective will give you a glimpse into what it takes to be the best version of yourself across all areas of your life…from your health to your career and your relationships.
Here’s What Past Participants are Saying
It changed their lives – and it will change yours too
This is A Must-Experience Event for You If…
- You feel like you can achieve MORE in your life, but there’s something holding you back.
- You want to create meaningful and fulfilling connections and relationships that’ll support you in achieving your dreams.
- You have joined multiple self-development programs only to discover yourself falling back into the same old habits and patterns
- You fall into a continuous pattern of success and failure – as if you’re subconsciously sabotaging your success.
- You can’t seem to control your behaviours and emotions sometimes – even though you know what you should be doing.
- You feel stagnant, stuck and dissatisfied with your current life situation, and you’re looking for your next breakthrough.
- You want to play big and embody a higher version of yourself – to live life at a world-class level that’ll contribute to humanity.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does “SEEDS” differ from other personal development seminars?
In SEEDS, we don’t just change your behaviours or mindsets. We create permanent and lasting change by transforming your subconscious – by working on all three aspects of yourself, the mind, emotions and body at the same time.
Who should go?
Anyone who is serious about their personal growth but likes to have fun while they’re at it.
Is there a dress code?
What do I need to bring?
Bring yourself – 100% of you.